Advertisement

60+ 7KM EGG HATCH SCORES US A SHINY! (POKEMON GO ULTRA BONUS EVENT)

60+ 7KM EGG HATCH SCORES US A SHINY! (POKEMON GO ULTRA BONUS EVENT) I've been non-stop hatching! I really want to score a shiny regional and so here is what I've pulled over the past 2 days. There are so many egg hatches here, I hope you enjoy the hatches and reactions (I do indeed pull a shiny.. But is it the one I was after?)

Let me know how you've been going with the week 2 ultra bonus event in the comments section below. Cheers!

SUPPORT THE CHANNEL:

DONATE: paypal.me/ProPlanty
PATREON:
SUBSCRIBE:

SOCIAL MEDIA:

TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

pokemon go,egg hatch,2km egg hatch,5km egg hatch,7km egg hatch,shiny hatch,shiny alolan,shiny regional,shiny pokemon,shiny pokemon go,reaction,react,tips,tricks,guide,level 40,event,ultra,bonus,rewards,mythical,quest,new,farfetch'd,kangaskhan,tauros,mr mime,pokemon let's go,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,nintendo switch,lite,proplanty,proplanty pokemon go,vlog,shiny reactions,hatching eggs,rural,lucky,luck,solo,duo,legendary raid,shiny mewtwo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments