Advertisement

I Got My Whole Back Tattoo Outlined In One Day..

I Got My Whole Back Tattoo Outlined In One Day.. Hi friends! Just under two weeks ago I got my whole back tattoo outlined during a huge day session - here's a video telling you all about it!

Watch my other Tattoo Chat videos here -

Purchase my published works, including my newest full-length collection, 'Easy Money' at www.daisylola.bigcartel.com

Find me elsewhere -

Instagram: daisylola
Twitter: /daisyfoxglove

Need to send me an email? It's daisylolafoxglove@gmail.com

New videos every Tuesday & Sunday!

Check out some of my popular uploads -

Shaving My Head -
Tattoo Horror Story -
Tattoo Trends -
What's In My Stripper Bag? -
My Wig Collection -
My Engagement Ring -
Wild Massage Story Time -
My Stalker Story -
All About My Fake Breasts -

HEY! You often have questions about where I get certain things!
Every single pair of glasses I wear is from Oscar Wylee!
I never know which specific lipstick/gloss/pencil I'm wearing in any given video because I film in bulk and upload in a jumbled up order that makes sense only to me, over the course of WEEEEEKS.
In saying that, the brands I buy from are Essence, NYX, Elf and occasionally Australis. The pinks you're always asking about are generally called 'Dusky Rose', 'Dusty Rose', or just 'Rose'. I'm sorry I can't be more specific but I hope that helps!

#DaisyFoxglove

tattoos,daisy foxglove,daisy lola,tattooed women,Australian,tattoo,Daisy Foxglove,ink,back piece,back tattoo,tattoo artist,art,first tattoo,body modification,TATTOO Q&A,Ink Master,back piece tattoo,full back piece,tattoo pain,body art,getting my back tattooed,tattoo vlog,all about my tattoo,back tattoo pain,medusa tattoo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments