Advertisement

Sun Catchers - Outsider

Sun Catchers - Outsider Official video for our beloved song 'Outsider' :)

I'm an outsider, I'm not an insider

I'm not the king of the party
I'd rather watch it from the corner
I'm not the boss of society
I'd rather stay all day in bed
where I am right now
I don't mind to go outside
don't have much time to listen
to a bunch of nonsense talk that I don'want to listen
evidently I am an outsider, I am not an insider

I'm not the king of the party
I'd rather stay all day in bed
don't want to hear the next chatting
that's somewhat unimportant
what I want to hear is the sun
speaking directly to us
evidently I am an outsider, I am not an insider.

Indie,Indie-pop,Singer-Songwriter,Alt-rock,Alternative,Acoustic,Lo-Fi,Bedroom-pop,DIY,Unsigned,Hobbie musician,Homemade music,Sun Catchers,Outsider,

Post a Comment

0 Comments