Advertisement

30 QUICK & EASY ELF ON THE SHELF IDEAS

30 QUICK & EASY ELF ON THE SHELF IDEAS Hey Guys! Welcome To My YouTube Channel - So 3years ago it seemed like a great idea to start a new tradition of Elf On The Shelf! 3years later im regretting that decision immensely!! - I now refer to him as the annoying little Arsehole that ruins my night for 25 nights in a row! I decided to try & get my shizz together this year & come up with lots of easy 10min ideas you can do with things in the cupboard or in and around the house! Then i thought maybe you guys are living the same pain i am & would like to see some of my ideas!
A Little Bit About Me...
Hey Guys! Welcome To My Youtube Channel - My Name is Melissa, I recently turned 30 & Im a Mum To Romeo 9, Cece 6 & Ronnie 2. Ive been with Wes for 11years & We are currently planning are 2020 Wedding! I make YouTube Videos On Fashion, Shopping, Cleaning, Reality Family Vlogs & Mum Life! I Hope You Enjoy Watching My Videos if you do,Click Subscribe & Stick around for more! Lots Of Love From Melissa...xxx

30,quick and easy,quick,easy,elf on the shelf,elf on the shelf ideas,elf on the shelf videos,elf on the shelf 2019,elf on the shelf ideas 2019,mum hacks,quick elf on the shelf ideas,easy elf on the shelf ideas,christmas elf,elf ideas,the elf on the shelf,christmas ideas,christmas 2019,vlogmas 2019,christmas ideas for kids,channel mum,mum of 3,best elf ideas,funny elf ideas,best elf on the shelf ideas,melissa miller,

Post a Comment

0 Comments