Advertisement

[ AWS 23 ] Launch AWS EC2 instances as Jenkins Slaves using EC2 plugin

[ AWS 23 ] Launch AWS EC2 instances as Jenkins Slaves using EC2 plugin In this video, I will show you how to use Amazon EC2 plugin to launch EC2 instances as Jenkins slaves on demand. In the earlier video, I showed how to install and run Jenkins on an AWS EC2 instance.

Running Jenkins on AWS EC2 Instance:



Hope you enjoyed this video. Please share it with your friends and don't forget to subscribe to my channel. For any questions/issues/feedback, please leave me a comment and I will get back to you at the earliest.

Thanks for watching this video.

#learnaws #awsjenkins #jenkins #justmeaws #justmejenkins

aws,learn aws,aws basics,aws online training,aws for beginners,just me aws,just me jenkins,install jenkins aws,set up jenkins in aws,aws jenkins installation,running jenkins in aws,aws jenkins,aws certification,aws cloud,cloud computing,amazon web services,aws tutorial for beginners,aws tutorial,jenkins aws ec2 plugin,install aws ec2 plugin,aws jenkins slaves,aws jenkins build servers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments