Advertisement

Getting Rid Of 60+ Out Of 175 Palettes! | Eyeshadow Palette Collection & Declutter

Getting Rid Of 60+ Out Of 175 Palettes! | Eyeshadow Palette Collection & Declutter I was trying to not make this rounds palette collection and declutter a full length movie but as you can see I totally failed haha. But yeah, here are all my palettes (I did miss that I had my Melt stacks, my Jaclyn x Morphe palette & Emily Noel x MUR palette in another place but ended up saving them all) and how I feel about every single one of them.

You can find my Teespring store right here:



♡Angelica
_________________________________________________________________

SOCIAL MEDIA

♡INSTAGRAM | 
♡FACEBOOK | 
♡TWITTER |

For any business inquiries please email me at | angelicanyqvist1@gmail.com
_________________________________________________________________

My codes to save some money:

♡Juvias Place - ANGELICA for 10% off (affiliated)
*

♡ SIGMA Beauty - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)
*

♡Makeup Geek - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)
*

♡Blushtribe - angeschka10 for 10% off (affiliated)
(on orders £10 and up)

♡Certifeye - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)

♡ Colourpop - 5ANGELICA for $5 off (non-affiliated, some exclusions)

♡Glamlite - ANGESCHKA for 15% off (affiliated)

♡Devinah Cosmetics - ANGESCHKA20 for 20% off (affiliated)

♡Gerard Cosmetics - ANGESCHKA for 30% off (affiliated)
*

♡Love Luxe Beauty - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)

♡OPV Beauty - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)

♡Touch of Glam - ANGESCHKA15 for 15% off (affiliated)

♡September Rose - ANGELICA for 10% off (affiliated)

♡Clionadh - ANGESCHKA10 for 10% off (non-affiliated)

♡Your Vanity Store - *
use code ANGELICA for 15% off (affiliated) - not on Bellami
use code ANGELICA BH for 150 SEK (about 15 euro) off Bellami (affiliated - and not on syntetic ponytails)
_________________________________________________________________

The opinions stated in my videos are always 100 % my own, regardless of if I was sent the products or bought them with my own money. I would never try to sell you something I did not like! I will always be open about when I get things sent to me and what I think about them. And never be afraid to ask! Links marked with * are affiliated and some codes are marked as affiliated. I get a small commission when you decide to use an affiliated code/link. If you don't feel comfortable with that just don't use them! ♡
_________________________________________________________________

Eyeshadow Palette Collection & Declutter | 160+ palettes,eyeshadow palette declutter 2019,eyeshadow palette collection 2019,angelica nyqvist,angeschka,eyeshadow palette,eyeshadow palettes,palettes,collection,makeup collection,palette collection,eyeshadow collection,eyeshadow palette collection,palette declutter,decluttering my collection,makeup declutter,collection declutter,eyeshadow declutter,eyeshadow palette declutter,huge palette collection,huge declutter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments