Advertisement

Highlights Video of Some of My First Finds

Highlights Video of Some of My First Finds First off - Happy Veteran's Day everyone! Thank you to all the men and women who have served, are serving or will be serving our country in the future.
In today's video, I decided to put together a series of clips from some of my first finds (as well as some of my fun finds) over the last few years. I didn't have some of my best finds available anymore but wanted to share the ones I do have on hand.
I hope you enjoy this video and if any of the clips interest you to watch the entire video, here's a list of some of those vids:

Mercury Dime Metal Detecting:


First V Nickel:


1909 Penny:


First Walking Liberty:


1995 P DDO:


EPIC Wheat Penny Ender Box:


1950 D Nickel Found (not from video, but 1st one found):


SLQ Quarter Found:


1996 W Dime Found:


Indian Head Penny Ender Found:



Keep hunting and good luck!
They're still out there for us to find!

By the way - I am selling my custom Coin Roll Hunting Mats on my website or on eBay (see below):



PLEASE SUPPORT MY CHANNEL - I am an Amazon Associate and if you shop on Amazon, please feel free to clink one of my links below - I get a little extra every time you shop using my link:


Strike it Rich - Coin Errors/Varieties Book:


The Microscope I use is good quality and low-priced:


US Coins Redbook - really handy:


Digital Mini Scale:


I post several new videos weekly so please subscribe if you wish to see more:

Thanks for watching!

FYI - I've been asked about an address to send things to. If you want, you can use this address:
Rob Finds Treasure
P.O. Box 5565
Frisco, TX 75035

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Google+:
paypal.me/RobFindsTreasure


#coinrollhunting #metaldetecting #robfindstreasure #bestfinds #firstfinds

indian head penny,indian head penny roll,1950 d nickel,1950 d jefferson nickel,1950 d jefferson nickel value,metal detecting,metal detecting silver coins,coin roll hunting,1996 w dime,1996 w dime value,v nickel,v nickel coin roll hunting,1909 lincoln penny,1909 lincoln head penny,standing liberty quarter,walking liberty half dollar,rob finds treasure,robfindstreasure,1995 ddo penny,1995 ddo penny value,coins,coin,coin collecting,roll hunting,epic finds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments