Advertisement

HOW TO SHIP ORDERS WITHOUT HAVING A WEBSITE PT. 2 *HIGHLY REQUESTED* START A LIP GLOSS BUSINESS PT.9

HOW TO SHIP ORDERS WITHOUT HAVING A WEBSITE PT. 2 *HIGHLY REQUESTED* START A LIP GLOSS BUSINESS PT.9 HEY BEAUTY BABES! IN THIS VIDEO I SHOW YOU HOW I PACKAGE & SHIP LIPGLOSS ORDERS WITHOUT having a WEBSITE! Plus I talk about some of the pros & cons of having a website & not having a website . THIS VIDEO WAS REQUESTED FROM MY LAST HOW I PACKAGE & SHIP ORDERS PART 1

I HOPE THIS VIDEO WAS HELPFUL & INFORMATIVE FOR YOU ALL. THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! WE ARE ALMOST AT 3K SUBCRIBERS & I'M BEYOND GRATEFUL. THANK YOU! XOXO

HOW I PACKAGE & SHIP ORDERS P.1(Step by Step)馃檶馃徑| USING SHOPIFY | STARTING A LIP GLOSS BUSINESS pt.7


To Shop My Lipglosses (Click Here) 馃泹馃泹⬇️⬇️

For 10% off your first order add yourself to my email list for an instant discount code!
or Use Discount Code " YT-SUBBIE " for Buy 2, Get 1 at 50% OFF ( On All Glosses)


Shipping Labels Paper :


Kitchen Scale( I use as shipping scale lol) :


Small Pink Bubble Mailers :


Pink organza bags :


Business cards :


I got My original labels from :
& the newer ones from :


Thank you so much for clicking my video & Don't forget to Subscribe to my channel, like & comment!


Subscriber Count: 2,982

Follow my social medias to keep up with me, much love! xoxo

Instagram Business Page: @shelleysdaughterbeauty  

Personal Insta: @shelleysdaughter 


Facebook Page: 

Here's My P.O Box if you'd like to send me anything:

Shelley's Daughter Beauty
7250 S Durango Drive
Suite 130 #137
Las Vegas, Nv 89113

how to package and ship orders,how to package orders,how to ship orders with no website,how to ship orders,diy how to make lipgloss,lipgloss business,how to ship orders from home,how to use easy ship,how to package lipgloss orders,how to start a lipgloss business,DIY LIP GLOSS,STARTING A LIPGLOSS BUSINESS,How to make logo stickers at Home,ENTREPRENEUR LIFE,how to start an online store,online boutique,

Post a Comment

0 Comments