Advertisement

MAKING A CRAZY TRAP BEAT IN FL STUDIO WITH AN INSTRUMENT I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY!

MAKING A CRAZY TRAP BEAT IN FL STUDIO WITH AN INSTRUMENT I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY! Click here to get your 14 days of Yousician premium plus for free!
In this video, I make a crazy beat in FL Studio with an instrument I have never played before! I have this trumpet collecting dust in my room so I thought it would be a fun to whip it out and try to make a beat with it. As you expect, I am terrible on the trumpet but the actual beat was pretty fire by the end of it. Comment below if you want me to do this with another instrument.

Download the free trumpet sample here:


Samples and kits for purchase here:

Use this code to sign up to Distrokid with 7% OFF!


USE CODE "servida" to get 10% off a shortcut mousepad!


FOLLOW ME ON SPOTIFY!!


FOR COLLABORATIONS AND CONSULTATIONS EMAIL ME AT
servidamusic@gmail.com

Follow Me On:
Instagram: @simonservidaMusic
Twitter: @ServidaMusic
Soundcloud:
Join my Discord:
www.simonservida.com

Go follow my editors @seen.png @mdosik

🔴USAGE🔴
Absolutely ANY USE of my beats (Including leased beats) REQUIRE CREDIT IN THE TITLE (Prod. by Simon Servida). There are NO exceptions. Any social media use of my beats require credit to me IN THE CAPTION @servidamusic

The free version of this beat is available for non-profit, evaluation purposes only. This means YouTube or Soundcloud use with NO monetization. The free version of this beat is NOT available for streaming services such as Spotify or Apple Music.

Subscribe if you want to see more!

COMMENT WHAT VIDEO I SHOULD MAKE NEXT ⬇
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

More videos you might like!

#FLStudio #Beatmaking

Tags (Ignore):
Servida Music,Simon Servida,Making beat in Fl studio,making a beat,Making a trap beat,how to make a trap beat,trap beat fl studio,how to make trap,how to make trap beats,fl studio tutorial,fl studio trap,fl studio trap tutorial,fl studio trap beat,how to make trap melodies,how to make trap beats in fl studio,how to make beats,Making a beat with a trumpet,trap beats with brass,trap beat with horns

Servida Music,Simon Servida,Making beat in Fl studio,making a beat,Making a trap beat,how to make a trap beat,trap beat fl studio,how to make trap,how to make trap beats,fl studio tutorial,fl studio trap,fl studio trap tutorial,fl studio trap beat,how to make trap melodies,how to make trap beats in fl studio,how to make beats,Making a beat with a trumpet,trap beats with brass,trap beat with horns,

Post a Comment

0 Comments