Advertisement

PUBG (for those people who called me noob ;-) )

PUBG    (for those people who called me noob ;-) ) Hello Friends, My name is Anil, I am sharing my experience of Games, Technology and News and Gameplay also Unboxing all in hindi. So if you interested in such area of entertainment you can subscribe my channel.

other related links are -


Join me on Facebook link -

Follow me on twitter -



Unboxing -

for ps4 slim unboxing

for AKASO V50 PRO 4 K Recording Cam Unboxing.

for Kotion each g 2000 Headphone unboxing common for pc and ps4

Control new game, gta 5 and pubg unboxing in hindi



News and Features -

Tricks and Features of Vivo S1

for ps4 slim unboxing

AKASO VIDEO TESTING

ps5 Launching, Design and Configuration

jailbreaking disadvantages

windows 11 release date

xbox 2 launching

obs studio best setting

screen shot of windows computer

New games for september 2019


Akaso V50 Pro vidoe quality test part 2 in hindi

gta 6 information in hindi

games for 2019

ps5 vs ps4 complete information in hindi



Games -

super contra

super mario bros 2

super mario bros II

super mario world 9

Uncharted 4 Chapter 19 - 20

Uncharted 4 Chapter 21 - 22

Amnesia The Dark Descent Horror Game (Gameplay)

Pubg for new players

gta v michael saved his son

Resident Evil 2 Remake Part I all tricks in hindi

Resident Evil 2 Remake Part II all tricks in hindi

Resident Evil 2 Remake part III all tricks and play in hindi

GTA 5 michael caught his wife with tennis coach

Resident Evil 2 Extras Runaway Gameplay

pubg mame me emotional after killing two friends

learn pubg with my flukes

pubg rocked with cute stupid kid

pubg learn through my mistake 3 kills

winner winner chicken dinner

Technology,Gameplay,News and Unboxing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments