Advertisement

SCHOOL : Mam May I Go To Toilet | Simran Rajpal

SCHOOL : Mam May I Go To Toilet | Simran Rajpal Everytime we ask for toilet to the teacher she just ignore us or tell us no.
She used to us," Pahale usko ane do phir chale jana".
So I made the video about, How teacher used to annoy us.
#schooldays #schoolteacher #school
Enjoy this funny video.

DISCLAIMER: Please don't go out of your way to or hate on anyone I talk about in my videos, this channel is to entertain people and I usually focus on joking about what the people are doing not the individual themselves, please don't go spreading hate it's all for laughs.

You can follow me on Instagram, twitter and SUBSCRIBE for more videos.

Instagram :

Twitter:

school videos,school comedy,school teacher,teacher student,indian students,indian school,comedy videos,school,mam,mam may i go to toilet,indian school problems,indian student problems,government school,honest school,school hutiyapa,toilet problems,simran rajpal,indian comedy,funny video,may i go to toilet,indian double meaning comedy,double meaning comedy,school toilet comedy,indian school comedy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments