Advertisement

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer | Warning: Explicit Raging 😤

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer | Warning: Explicit Raging 😤 Welcome to my channel

Platform:PS4 & PC soon -
Games Streaming: FORTNITE & CALL OF DUTY mainly -
Audience: Mainly R18+ (unless not offended by swearing) -
Location: Australia
PSN: Marzza_YT
EPIC ID: Marzzaa
TWITCH: Marzzaa

I stream/upload a variety of games, Pre-Release ALPHA BETA’S & BETA gameplay, so stay tuned for more - SUBSCRIBE, LIKE & TURN POST NOTIFICATIONS ON... IF YOU LIKE.... appreciate it thanks !! - MUCH LOVE 💙

I AM A PASSIONATE GAMER, love anything game related - grew up playing COUNTER-STRIKE 1.3 back in the day which truly got me into gaming and I still believe it is the best game ever created !!

I am waiting for my PC to arrive which should be anytime now in which I will be focusing on OBS TWITCH & YOUTUBE STREAMING WITH FACECAM/WEBCAM so you can see who I am, what I look like - no clickbait here 👍🏻

I APPRECIATE You ALL (the fans/subscribers) so thank you for your support ❤️

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®,Marzzaa_YT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments