Advertisement

Ansible Network Automation Training Course - for Ansible V2.9

Ansible Network Automation Training Course - for Ansible V2.9 This is the introduction video of my new updated course on
Ansible for Network Engineers.

For more details on the course click the link below.


The course is based Ansible V2.9 and all the content is taken from real world playbooks that I use every day as a Network & Security Consultant.

Hi,
My name is Roger Perkin, I am CCIE #50038, I am a Network & Security Consultant working in the UK for a Cisco Gold Partner.

The is an updated version of my previous Ansible Network Automation Course, which was based on Anisble V2.3.

Since that course I have learnt a lot more and thought it was about time to update all the content with the latest in the world of using Ansible for Network Automation and also everything I have learnt with using this in the real world.

Check out more tutorials and courses here:



If you are into Ansible for Network Automation - Check out this playlist





Follow me on Twitter



For professional enquiries contact me via Linkedin

roger perkin,roger perkin ansible,ansible network automation course,ansible playbook,ansible training for network engineers,ansible training videos,ansible cisco,ansible,ansible for network engineers,ansible for network automation,ansible training,

Post a Comment

0 Comments