Advertisement

Answering Questions Girls Are Too Afraid To Ask | Brian Redmon

Answering Questions Girls Are Too Afraid To Ask | Brian Redmon Today I answer questions girls have but are too afraid to ask... you're welcome for the boy advice. Things got weird... Can we get this video to 5,000 likes?!

Follow me on Instagram:
Subscribe to my vlog channel!
Follow me on Tik Tok!
Book me on Cameo!

Official Merch Link:
Watch More :

Book me on Cameo!
Postmates code: KX8NT

About: Hey Guys I’m Brian Redmon! I post relationship and dating advice videos, Q&A’s, story time and personal videos, sketches, and challenges. I am from Cleveland, Ohio but now live in Los Angeles. I have been posting content on Youtube for 4 years as I have been pursuing other dreams such as acting out here in California.

Follow me on other social media:



snapchat: Brianredmon

Business Inquiries: brianredmon.business@gmail.com

brian redmon,girls questions,questions girls are too afraid to ask,guys advice for girls,r/askreddit,questions too afraid to ask,brian redman,dating q&a,answering girls questions,girls are afraid to ask,askreddit,ask reddit,amazon search,afraid to ask,guys answer girls questions,how to talk to a guy,how to kiss,boy advice,dating advice,dating,how to,reddit,google search,updoot,youtube,youtube rewind 2019,Q&A,exposed,communicate,what men want,

Post a Comment

0 Comments