Advertisement

How to frame a watercolor painting with a passe-partout for an art exhibition

How to frame a watercolor painting with a passe-partout for an art exhibition I will show you how I frame my watercolor paintings before an art exhibition. The painting is about 20 cm. I need to decide how I want it to fit in my passe-partout (PP). Usually you cut PP with a slightly wider edge below for the eye to perceive the image centered. It can otherwise look like it is placed further down the center, it is an common illusion. I use a Logan team system cutter.

Enjoy!


Follow me and se my watercolorpaintings at
and my online shop with my designs from watercolors www.tessenarsson.se

passepartout,watercolor,watercolour,painting,frame,watercolorpainting,cutter,picture,framing,art,exhibition,akvarell,inramning,konst,aquarelle,artexhibition,passe-partout,حصيرة,ألوان مائية,cadre,水彩畫,水彩画,acuarela,estera,マット,墊,框架,exposition d'art,akvarel,Ramme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments