Advertisement

I Can Die For My Country | CAB | Amit Shah Heart Touching Video | TNN WORLD

I Can Die For My Country | CAB | Amit Shah Heart Touching Video | TNN WORLD #AmitShah #CitizenshipAmendmentBill #PMModi


Angry Amit Shah in Rajya Sabha .











I Know the consequences but I Will bring CAB to solve the major problem of the country .
This video is going viral and breaking the Internet .























Amit shah reply to Kapil Sibbal .











Amit shah on Pok .











Amit Shah on Citizenship Amendment Bill .











Angry Amit Shah In Parliament .











Amit shah and Modi friendship .











Viral speech of Amit Shah .











Amit shah in rajya sabha .











Best speech in Parliament .























Video Credit -























TNN WORLD [TOP NEWS NETWORKS ]











SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE























Follow us on











Follow us on INSTA-











Follow us on twitter- NETWORKS ]











SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE























Follow us on











Follow us on INSTA-











Follow us on twitter-

amit shah won hearts,angry amit shah in parliament,amit shah on citizenship amendment bill,amit shah thug life,dont mess with mota bhai,amit shah speech on citizenship amendment bill,amit shah on muslims in parliament,amit shah power,Amit shah on pok,modi shah jodi,highlights of amit shah speech in parliament,amit shah reply to kapil sibbal,amit shah reply to adhir ranjan chawdhury,amit shah reply to gulam nabi aazad,mota bhai,amit shah on pakistan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments