Advertisement

I Went Camping in the Japanese Countryside ⛺️ Vlogmas Day 5

I Went Camping in the Japanese Countryside ⛺️ Vlogmas Day 5 Checked one off the bucket list today by going on the ultimate camping adventure in the Japanese countryside at Resort Lodge Kiyokawa:

❤️ PLACES IN THIS VIDEO
Lodge Kiyokawa
Ogata Town
Harajiri Falls
Fuki Temple
Chikuraku Festival
Yujaku Park
Takakiya Sake

🔔TURN ON BELL NOTIFICATIONS TO SEE NEW VIDEOS ASAP 🔔



▶︎ Follow me here too if you like:









▶︎ Gear I Use:

Camera

Tripod

Action Cam

Music is from:



#Japan #vlogmas #camping

sharla in japan,day in my life japan,japan vlogs,sharla japan,sharmander japan,life in japan,camping in a treehouse,living in a treehouse,treehouse,camping japan,japanese countryside,vlogmas day 5,vlogmas 2019,vlogmas,vlogmas japan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments