Advertisement

What are the best tasks for points in Twisted League?

What are the best tasks for points in Twisted League? LIKE and SUBSCRIBE! Thanks so much, I'm working hard on getting 1k subscribers! :)
➡️ Twitter:
➡️ Twitch: ( I stream all my Twisted League progress! )
➡️ Subreddit:
➡️ DISCORD:

Here are my suggestions for getting some really good points in Twisted League! Gem Stalls, Tithe Farm, Wintertodt, all great things. I'd love to hear what your suggestions!

Do you have a question about Twisted League? I'd love to hear it and answer it in another video in this series! Ask a question in the comments.

#osrs #runescape #oldschoolrunescape

🌊 Stay hydrated boys:

osrs,runescape,old school runescape,task,relic,relic 5,points,twisted league,osrs twisted league,gem stall,wintertodt,easy,medium,hard,elite,master,

Post a Comment

0 Comments