So called "health care" is a failure, not only in the USA but In Canada and many other countries too. In fact it is the #1 way people die. More than heart disease and cancer. 👇click on the SHOW MORE button to read all about the truth
It is best to avoid hospitals and medical doctors. They just want to find something wrong with you and kill you with their treatment. The medical industry has NO clue about how good nutrition impacts our health in a positive way.
I speak from experience, recently a few family members put their faith in the health care system and in return the health care system failed them, it shortened their lives. Yes they were killed by their medical doctors all in the guise of being "helped" by an industry that sole purpose is to make you sick or sicker and in the end they help to reduce the population.
The Hippocratic oath was changed in 1964 so now doctors can and certainly DO cause harm.
see this video RE the changed oath :
I had Bert Seelman's video on my Vimeo channel until my whole channel was shut down last week.
BTW at 2:53 minute mark when some very important info is displayed on the video there is some white out glitch so you are unable to read it. Coincidence? I think not. Sorry about this it was in the original video... I did however took some time to decipher the mess left by the censoring and managed to make sense of it, it says...
"These medical errors equate to six jumbo jets falling out of the sky each and every day
The only difference is the media coverage - there's no public displays of grief for those who die of faulty medicine."
Take back your health! stop taking poisonous pharmaceuticals look for natural ways of curing yourself, be your own doctor because only you know how you truly feel. See a naturopath health care practitioner that uses good food and herbs for healing. Our bodies are ment to heal themselves IF we avoid man made toxins and eat healthy.
Also I just wanted to say I do not own this video nor am I monetizing any videos on my channel I am simply mirroring it to try and help people so they do not have to go through what I and MANY others have gone through.
Thanks for watching.
Please like share and subscribe.
PS this video was originally made in 2011, imagine how much higher the numbers are...SMH

0 Comments