Advertisement

GERMANY🇩🇪 vs NETHERLANDS🇳🇱 | Cultural differences & similarities

GERMANY🇩🇪 vs NETHERLANDS🇳🇱 | Cultural differences & similarities Hi guys welcome to my channel!
I'm Antoinette a New Zealander who has been living for the last 10 years in Germany.

My family and I recently drove to the Netherlands for a wonderful little 4 day holiday. During the time we were there I noticed so many interesting cultural differences and similarities between Germany and the Netherlands that I just had to share!

If you enjoyed this video then don't forget to like and subscribe for new videos every week.

Check out my friend Jovie's channel (An American expat in the Netherlands)


▼ ▽ MY INSTAGRAM▽▼

▼ ▽ BUSINESS INQUIRIES▽▼
antoinetteemilynz@gmail.com
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Song: Fredji - Flying High (Vlog No Copyright Music) Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Video Link:

Dutch culture,German culture,Germany vs Netherlands,New Zealand expat in Germany,New Zealander in Germany,New Zealander in the Netherlands,Holland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments