Advertisement

I had to Leave Everest Basecamp Trek Because of Altitude Sickness

I had to Leave Everest Basecamp Trek Because of Altitude Sickness In the last video I started to suffer from altitude sickness. This video explains what happened in the days after and how I ended up having to leave the trek for a number of days. This video then follows my hiking and photography journey as I take a lower route in order to recover from my illness. Eventually I am able to meet back up with my group, however it does mean that I missed out on Everest Basecamp, however I did get a great opportunity to photography Mount Everest in beautiful evening light.

My Instagram:
My Website:
My E-Book:
My T-Shirts:

Some kit used/seen in this video. These are affiliate links.
Fujifilm XT3 Camera:
My Fuji XT3 L Bracket:
My GoPro Wind Slayer:
My Small LowePro Bag:
My Lightweight Travel Tripod:
My full kit list blog:

The Music in This Video
Visitor Wave 2 - Gunnar Johnsén
A Rising Sun - Alan Ellis
Just Do (Instrumental Version) - Martin Carlberg
**All Downloaded from Here:

If you are intersted in an adventure to Nepal these are they guys I worked with:



Everyone's Instagram
(The guy in the video at the end).






#Photography #FujiXT3 #Hiking

altitude sickness,everest basecamp trek,gokyo trek,landscape photography,hiking photography,nepal photography,mountain photography,mount everest photography,hiking and landscape photography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments