Advertisement

The day I got tormented by the strong winds for ONE PHOTO - An Astrophotography Story

The day I got tormented by the strong winds for ONE PHOTO - An Astrophotography Story After a whole week being in my hometown I managed to find one night with relatively clear skies and no rain. Despite that, the temperature was at 0oC and the winds were extremely strong. However, I had to go out and do some astrophotography because I didn't know if the weather would be good enough the few remaining days I have left before returning to the UK.
By the way this is also my first photo-shooting for 2020. Happy new year everyone!

My Instagram accounts:
aris_sfakianos:
20001stepsaday:
20001peopleoftheworld:

Facebook page:

Astrophoto,astrophotography,samyang 14mm f2.8 sony astrophotography,sony a7ii,photography vlog,osmo action camera,Greece,Astrophotography in greece,vlog,sony,14mm,night skies,stars,night photography,night photography sony a7ii,aris sfakianos,photography vlogs youtube,astrophotography for beginners,landscape photography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments