Advertisement

The Last Half Mile

The Last Half Mile October 29, 2019: Spent the night in a fire lookout with my friend Anna and four other people. We caught one of the best sunsets I have ever seen and did our best to stay warm.

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

Hey there! My name is Matt. I am 23 years old and live in Bellingham, WA. I like the outdoors but mostly I have learned that work/business/creative endeavors are my favorite things in life. I am slowly building myself up as a person to be the best that I can be, in order to bring my best self to every situation I encounter in life. I love books, podcasts and chatting with people who are wise just as much as I love my family, friends and the occasional trip into the mountains.
For me, these vlogs are a diary. Just before my 20th birthday I looked at my life and knew that YouTube/creative work are things that I wanted to have more of in my life. I was not sure exactly how they would become a larger part of my life or what I would do with myself in the future, but what I did know, is that I wanted to document it. Originally I thought that I would eventually make a living from these vlogs but, as time has gone on, I have realized that they simply make me happy to just record and put together quickly, but are not what I want to do for a living. Because of this realization, I have allowed myself to continue to post what in my mind, I would call mediocre vlogs. Not much work goes into them, but they are therapeutic for me and I love it. I originally committed to vlogging until I was 30 years old and I still intend to vlog til at least my 30th birthday and maybe beyond.

I do the vlogs as a way to document what I do with my life and the struggles that I faced growing up in this constantly changing world that we are all a part of. Being able to look back on most any day of my life in the future will be a gift that not many can give to themselves or others that they care about. So yea, that's me. If you have made it this far I would love to chat with you more in person so please feel free to reach out to me on any of my social media, I would love to hear from you. Much love XOXO

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitch: Twitch.com/thedealydeal
Twitter:
Snapchat: TheDealyDeal

travel,adventure,vlog,photography,Matt,Dealy,daily,Washington,photographer,funny,quick,laugh,hiking,mountaineering,ice,snow,Real,life,Bellingham,Seattle,technology,camera,

Post a Comment

0 Comments