Advertisement

What Is The Very First Thing You Need to Start a Business Online?

What Is The Very First Thing You Need to Start a Business Online? Generally, the first question I get from potential customers is, what is the first thing that I need to do to get my business online? The answer is always the same. You need to start with a website.

A website is the best marketing tool you can have and the best way to brand yourself. If set up as the hub of all your online marketing activity, it can be your online storefront, making money for you 24/7 on all 365 days of the year.

This is the first in a series of videos taking you along my journey of building a brand from nothing. I will share tips, tactics, advice and secrets used to bring this project to success.

Subscribe to my channel and follow me on this journey, learning how you too can build your brand or business online.

Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Instagram:

start a business online,start an online business,start business,start business online,how to start a business,online business,build an online business,building a business,website,build a website,marketing tool,how to build a brand online,how to start an online business,i am brian elliott,i ambrianelliott.com,yahjam,starting your own business,own business,business,

Post a Comment

0 Comments