Advertisement

Joyful Groove Backing Track in D Major

Joyful Groove Backing Track in D Major Backing Tracks, Stems and Multi-tracks available for download:


$15.00 for entire album of $0.50 per track

$5.00 for Stems/Multi-tracks of an individual backing track
Stems and Multitracks include all instruments individually as separate files.

Or you can donate to my PayPal: paypal.me/pettibackingtracks

You can follow me here:
Instagram:
Facebook:

Playlists:

I special in funky, jazzy sounding backing tracks as well as some jam band stuff as well!

I especially love the dorian mode - and of course mixolydian while peppering in blues notes.

I really hope you enjoy my tracks. I do this for fun on the side when I have the time and it brings me a lot of joy. It gives me the much needed "down time" in my life that helps me relax and channel creative energy.

I do this all out of my home.
My gear includes:
Phred Instruments VH3 (
Warmoth Stratocaster
Fender Telecaster
Schecter Bass
Microkorg as MIDI controller
Spectrasonics Keyscape
Amplitube 4
EZDrummer 2
UVI Synthology
Abelton Live 9

Please feel free to offer suggestions or tips!

Petti

lydian backing track,backing track,guitar backing track,jam track,backing tracks for guitar,lydian jam track,lydian dominant,lydian mode,lydian dominant backing track,lydian mode backing track,lydian worlds best,petti backing track,jam track lydian,guitar jam track lydian,d major,dorian backing track,funk backing track,grateful dead backing track,blues guitar,jam track for guitar,blues backing track,guitar backing tracks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments