Advertisement

VLOG OF THE WEEK // NEW NEXT HOME & DUNELM FURNITURE / IANS ASOS HAUL // HOME BARGAINS / EASTER HUNT

VLOG OF THE WEEK // NEW NEXT HOME & DUNELM FURNITURE / IANS ASOS HAUL // HOME BARGAINS / EASTER HUNT VLOG OF THE WEEK // NEW NEXT HOME & DUNELM FURNITURE / IANS ASOS HAUL // HOME BARGAINS / EASTER HUNT

Hello! this week I went to Next Clearance to pick up my new ottoman for my hallway! Next clearance is a great place to pick up some homeware / home decor bargain items. I also bought a new set of draws from Dunelm for my office! yes I am getting organised!

Ian opened his ASOS haul - I made him wait until I could film it! ha! he mainly shops the asos sale so watch to see what he found (maybe get some inspo for a menswear haul for your other half)

It was Easter weekend so the egg hunt was on, I had to fill 100 eggs, home bargains came to the rescue with things to fill the eggs with.

Instagram:

Twitter:

Facebook:

home bargains,homeware haul,home bargains haul,vlog of the week,next home,dunelm haul,next clearance,asos haul,mans asos haul,asos sale,try on haul,mens fashion,easter hunt,easter weekend,home decor haul,home decorating ideas,office decor,mum vlog,mum vlogger,the feel good mum,weekly vlog,furniture,next homeware haul,shopping haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments