Advertisement

All MAP CHANGES For Apex Legends Patch 1.2! Everything You Need To Know!

All MAP CHANGES For Apex Legends Patch 1.2! Everything You Need To Know! The Apex Legends Patch 1.2 has finally been released and I'll go over the whole update in a video later today but for now I wanted to show all the current Map changes around the Kings Canyon Island.

Patch 1.2:

Twitter:

To the heroes that support the dream!
Patreon Donations:

Support A Creator Code: : Lord-Spink

My Dad:
David Dean -
My Sister:
ZanyJay -

Like, Subscribe & hit that Notification Button!

Subscribe for amazing Apex videos & Fortnite maps!
Stay tuned for more Cinematic Episodes, Tutorials & Epic Montages.
I hope you stay for more beautiful guides & builds getting even more advanced with Replay!

Top Donations:
TECHNO DUDE

How To Donate:
I currently do not have a donation system setup but if you catch me in a live stream you can donate via ‘Superchat’, if you do to decide to donate then I sincerely thank you for the support.
All donations go towards better equipment.

I guarantee that you will enjoy or learn something new from my videos

Thanks and have a great day.

www.BenSound.Com

#ApexLegends #Patch #Update

gameplay,Apex Legends,Apex,legends,patch 1.2,1.2,update 1.2,patch,update,apex update,apex patch notes,patch notes,apex 1.2,1.2 update,new update,new apex update,apex legends update,map changes,apex map changes,all map changes,thunderdome,the pit,repulsor,shattered forest,supply nib,every map change,apex new map,new apex map,apex map update,map update,season 2,apex season 2,apex map,

Post a Comment

0 Comments