Advertisement

Bitcoin bull run has started! This is my apology video! also my TA showing we are in a BTC bullrun

Bitcoin bull run has started! This is my apology video! also my TA showing we are in a BTC bullrun Using simple tools I show that bull run has clearly started and I give dates and prices for our next peak. In this video as promised I make apologies for being wrong about all of my predictions. Please forgive me for being so naive and late to the game.

1st video showing how to play my chart:


2nd video showing how chart played out:


link to the community section of my channel:


This is not financial advice, crypto is a very risky asset. These are only my opinions of the market and how I think it could play out. So please do your own research before making any trades.

To access my charts is a onetime donation of $20. You will have access to all previous, current and future charts. Just email back after you donate and I will send you my website address to access charts. All of my charts are shareable so you can watch them real time and you can also save them as your own to add in your own indicators.

as for coin addresses for donations, you can find that info further down
or if you prefer PayPal, you can send to this email address: opticalart3d@gmail.com

BTC:
3GqX4XBy4Zvhi3FhAwfCE8Jucux6kuftrQ

ETH:
0x27403C81Fa5839d2B9088C208D946A401CBB6bcb

LTC:
MWppZqk7FEuh1SafrZooRdaw6kTMAV3Dah

BCH:
qzael8uwnkxwp2d46aml4vvqq0h0037wvvt0f8eyvx

XRP:
rw2ciyaNshpHe7bCHo4bRWq6pqqynnWKQg
2321848283

My email: opticalart3d@gmail.com



bull run, bitcoin, how high can bitcoin go, BTC, 2019, 2020, 2021, bear market, bullish, bearish, bull market, bitcoin price, technical analysis, TA, moon, trading bitcoin, swing trading, scalp trading, trading methods, Fibonacci, pitchforks, cycles, trend lines, analysis.

bull run,bitcoin,how high can bitcoin go,BTC,2019,2020,2021,bear market,bullish,bearish,bull market,bitcoin price,technical analysis,TA,moon,trading bitcoin,swing trading,scalp trading,trading methods,Fibonacci,pitchforks,cycles,trend lines,analysis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments