Advertisement

Messaging Famous People On Xbox

Messaging Famous People On Xbox This video will probably get copyrighted.... So please like, subscribe and share. If you don't then bad luck for 10 years.

↶Look Down Below↷

►Ways To Join Mystic. First do the survey. Then do one of these options.:

►Make sure to take the survey before doing any of these.

►1. Join my discord and add me as a friend. discord.gg/vjrVBP2

►2.Follow my instagram and send me a dm letting me know you'd like to try out. @actually.mj

►Join Our Team!!: www.guilded.gg/#0k8bAV3E
►My Xbox One Group/Club: Gamers SAY NO TO N00BZZ
►My Other Xbox One Group/Club Name: Parkour Paradise
►My Xbox One Fan Group/Club Name: MJs Fan Club
►My Xbox One Username: MJgamer007
►MH Codes Video!:
►How To Look Cool On Roblox!
►How To Get Billions To Trillions FAST On MH!
😃Ways To Talk To Me 😃
►Discord:
►Insta: @actually.mj

My OFFICIAL Groups:


📱SOCIAL MEDIA📱
►Twitter :
►Instagram: @actually.mj
►Discord:



😎ABOUT ME😎
1. I'm A kid Friendly/Family Friendly YouTuber On A Mission To Bring You Funny And Entertaining Videos! 😊
2. My Name Is Makenzie But I Get Called MJ For Short. 😉
3. I Try To Do Daily Uploads And Sometimes More! 👍
4.One Goal Of Mine Is To Entertain Viewers And Make Interesting Content!
5.One Of The Many Things I Have To Tell You Is: NEVER Give Up When Times Are Hard, Just Keep Trying And Practising Or Training And You WILL Get Better!
6.I Have 2 Sister And 1 Brother! They Might Be In My Videos When They Grow Up!

My Main ROBLOX Games, You Might Meet Me On These Games!

Miner's Haven:

TreeLands:►
ROBLOX Dogeball 👇 ►
Natural Disaster Survival: 👇 ►
Hide And Seek Extreme. 👇 ►



Please Like 👍 And Subscribe!

-Makenzie/ MJ Gamer007

Hello Random Cool Person That Could Actually Be Bothered To Come Down To The Bottom Of The Description! I Hope You Have A WONDERFUL DAY! GoodBye!

MJ,Famous,Messaging,Celebritites,Messaging Celebrities,Messaging Famous People,Xbox,Post Malone,Souljaboy,Soulja Boy,New Drip,Drake,Hotline Bling,Look at dis dood,Rooney,Tony Hawk,Hit or miss,Mia Khalifa,iLOVEFRIDAYS,Copyrighted,Yeet,Mako,MJ Gamer007,MJGAMER007,MJ Gamer,Family Friendly,PG,No swearing,Clean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments