Advertisement

Mini Tutorial: How To Read Needlework Publications for Free Just Need a Library Card Flosstube

Mini Tutorial: How To Read Needlework Publications for Free Just Need a Library Card Flosstube I wanted to make a quick stitching resource tutorial about RB Digital. I am not affiliated with the app or the company, but I am able to access it for free thanks to my Maryland library card. I can read stitching, quilting, and craft magazines for free. I just needed to sign up for a library card at my local branch. Once you have your library card and download the app, you set up your account and you’re ready to start reading and researching. Pam and Steph of Just Keep Stitchin’ Flosstube 99 just highlighted their copy of the newest issue of PieceWork Magazine, and I wanted to show you how you can read all the latest information on needlework and samplers with this amazing and free resource for Maryland residents. Check with your local library in your area if they offer this or similar magazine reading resources.

Find me at ardithdesign.com
@ardithdesign

#flosstube #ardithdesign #rbdigital

flosstube,ardith design,amanda mae,stitchy tube,floss tube,cross stitch,piecework,tutorial,reading resources,rbdigital,

Post a Comment

0 Comments