Advertisement

The most expensive bikes in world ||10 costly bikes in world in Telugu ||RP facts

The most expensive bikes in world ||10 costly bikes in world in Telugu  ||RP facts Hi frnds



In my first video uploaded date Is August 17th.
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–



August 17th is special in my life and channel



First video:

The most expensive bikes in world.

10 costly bikes in world.

Most expensive 10 bikes.

Costly bikes in world .


Bikes in world history.


๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘







Bike names :

1. Neiman Marcus


2.Ajs porcupine


3.Ecosse Es1 spirit


4.Hildebrand wolf Muller

5.BMS nehmesis


6.Harley Davidson cosmic starship


7.Dodge tomahawk.


8.Ecosse FE Tixx


9.Ducati.


10. Ducati testa streeta






Start a cost is 11million dollars to 225000 dollars 10 bikes.




Like and share my videos,,,

Any doubt on ask comment section,,,


Subscribe my channel.



I want support friends


๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

{August 17} Special day in my life.



Support means subscribe my channel ๐Ÿ‘‡:






Follow my social medias: ๐Ÿ‘‡


Twitter:Check out RP Facts (@DbRohith):


Instagram: I'm on Instagram as @rpfacts6428. Install the app to follow my photos and videos.


Support my social media.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

RP facts


In my hard work to encourage my video and channel


Thank you seeing my description.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘




Subscribe channel RP facts ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–



Thanks for watching my videos and you must subscribe my channel thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’–

RP facts,The most expensive bikes in world,Most costly bikes in world Telugu,World 10 costly bikes in Telugu,Speed bikes in world Telugu,Telugu,World most expensive bikes,Varun's view,Unknown bikes in world,Unkown bikes in world Telugu,Interesting facts of bikes,Interesting facts bikes in Telugu in your life,Interesting facts of bikes in world,Interesting facts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments