Advertisement

Walibi Holland Vlog Featuring UNTAMED | July 2019

Walibi Holland Vlog Featuring UNTAMED | July 2019 Join me from Holland as I visit Walibi Holland for the first time. I’ve wanted to visit this park since the announcement of Untamed the roller coaster from RMC (Rocky Mountain Construction) which opened in June 2019 and replaced the existing structure Robin Hood. Along with that I also cover the rest of the park and share my thoughts with the parks 6 other roller coasters including Goliath,Lost Gravity,Xpress Platform 13,Speed of Sound and many more Walibi favourites.
I had a fantastic day at Walibi Holland and throughout the vlog I share my experiences and reactions from all the parks attractions for the first time with plenty of offride footage along with POVs from the water rides and the parks big wheel.

Thank you for watching TripsWithDaz

Instagram :

walibi holland,walibi holland vlog,walibi holland vlog july 2019,lost gravity walibi holland,lost gravity on ride pov walibi holland,goliath walibi holland,speed of sound walibi holland,walibi holland roller coasters,walibi holland review,excalibur walibi holland,xpress platform 13 walibi holland,untamed walibi holland,rmc,rocky mountain construction,off ride untamed,hard gaan,walibi holland 2019,walibi holland rmc,untamed walibi,robin hood,roller coasters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments