Advertisement

Definitely Plan B | Dunagun Kaiser

Definitely Plan B | Dunagun Kaiser Little did I know when I woke up this morning that I would be facing multiple near fainting spells, and intermittent memory losses, making it impossible to even recall simple things like what year is it or today’s date, and that I would end up in a local hospital being evaluated for potential stroke.

So far, we still haven’t found out what’s really going on, but have eliminated a major stroke although my docs are concerned about the possibility that I might of had a warning pre-stroke this morning.

I’m blessed that my wife Melody was able to drive me here, and that we have many people praying for us. Also, they we are able to reach out in this way to you our Finance and Liberty and Reluctant Preppers family, to let you know what’s going on and that we hope to be back with more new guests as soon as possible!

Blessings
- DK

Get Gold & Silver and Support this channel!


Support us ►
or

Kaiser

Post a Comment

0 Comments