Advertisement

#lowtonediggingmetaldetecting Searching For Treasure Underwater (lost footage found!)

#lowtonediggingmetaldetecting Searching For Treasure Underwater (lost footage found!) This is a video from last summer i thought was lost from my hard drive. but i was able to find it recently! #Searching For Underwater Treasure, #treasurehunting #metaldetecting

I go and dive another new site in hopes of scoring some great finds!


In today's video I search Lake Washington for WA lost Items!
If you want to see more videos like this make sure to click the like button. Subscribe if you want to watch more metal detecting videos like this!
In this video I and Tom go Metal Detecting Underwater With The AT Pro. Subscribe if you want to watch more scuba diving videos like this!channel/UCtg_tRmO9MgsSUNx-DMeLgQ?view_as=subscriber


In this video I go underwater to Find Treasure


In This Video I am Metal Detecting Underwater in a Lake!


Gold Found with the AT PRO (Scuba Diving)


Gold Ring Found (Underwater Gold Find)


Another Silver (Silver Recovered While Scuba Diving)


Scuba Diving Denny Blaine Park Seattle (Underwater Finds)


Underwater Metal Detecting (Scuba Diving For Treasure)


Metal Detecting Underwater Treasure (More Underwater Action)


Thank You Subscribers! 100 (I Find More Treasure)


Metal Detecting Underwater (lots Of Underwater Finds)


Metal Detecting With The Sea Hunter II (I Try Out The Garrett Mark II)


Bottles Underwater (One Of My Favorite Places To Dive At)


Scuba Diving With A Metal Detector (More Finds Treasure)


About low tone digging metal detecting:
Hello everyone thanks for viewing my channel. I really love uncovering history out of the water and land. I also enjoy fishing with my family and friends. Feel free to leave me a comment or question about underwater metal detecting, Treasure Hunting , Scuba Diving.

Scuba,Scuba Diving,Treasure,Treasure Hunting,Searching for Treasure Underwater,Looking for treasure underwater,Finding treasure underwater,finding treasure under the sea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments