Advertisement

Ashton Kutcher recounts learning of female friend’s murder, says ‘I was freaking out, my fingerpr...

Ashton Kutcher recounts learning of female friend’s murder, says ‘I was freaking out, my fingerpr... Ashton Kutcher recounts learning of female friend’s murder, says ‘I was freaking out, my fingerprints were on the door’

star Ashton Kutcher was “freaking out” after learning that a female friend had been murdered at her Los Angeles house hours after he had stopped by her home, he shared during a court trial. The Butterfly Effect star took the witness stand at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Wednesday t...

#Ashton #Kutcher #recounts #learning #of #female #friends #murder #says #‘I #was #freaking #out #my #fingerprints #were #on #the #door

news,thunder,समाचार,गड़गड़ाहट,entetaiment,मनोरंजन,hot,Ashton,Kutcher,recounts,learning,of,female,friends,murder,says,was,freaking,out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments