Advertisement

Declaring the End from the Beginning - Part 20 of 20: The Return of the Nephilim?

Declaring the End from the Beginning - Part 20 of 20: The Return of the Nephilim? How should we view the book of Genesis? It is the foundation of the Holy Bible. Is it literal or figurative poetry? This is Part 20 of a 20 Part presentation I gave at the Declaring the End from the Beginning Isaiah 46:10 Conference in February of 2019. In this final segment of my two lectures, I address the issue of the possible RETURN of the Antichrist and parts of the Omega Plan, which may serve as clues to confirm this possibility.

For more, see my book, Babylon Rising: And The First Shall Be Last:

For those interested in more of this research, go here:

For those interested in watching this whole series in order, please check out the playlist I created for this series:



It is my desire to continue to put out free content for you (including lectures like this from conferences I've done). But YouTube demonetizes many of my videos and appears to have been shadow-banning a lot of my content, resulting in a massive cut in our monthly revenue. I don't have a Patreon account (primarily because they are censoring just as much as YouTube and other larger platforms), so if you'd like to support what I do so that I can continue doing it, please go here:


Babylon Rising,Gilgamesh,Apollo,Osiris,Tom Horn,Steve Quayle,Peter Goodgame,Rob Skiba,Antichrist,End Times,Omega Plan,Manly P. Hall,Freemasons,Awakening,Nephilim,Revelation,Bible,Genesis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments